- www.cpyu.org - Center for Parent/Youth Understanding
- Connects parents with information, trends, and research about youth culture
- www.pluggedin.com - Plugged-In Online
- Provides reviews on new and old movies through a biblical worldview lens
- www.4truth.net – 4 Truth: A Reasoned Approach to Christianity
- Provides information on the religious and philosophical views of people groups in North America, as well as practical information for engaging in intelligent discussions of faith and worldviews.
- www.homeword.com – HomeWord
- Christian organization designed to be a tool for parents and youth workers, equipping them to train teenagers in wisdom and Christian lifestyle.
- www.family.org – Focus on the Family
- Organization devoted to strengthening, mobilizing, and defending the family.
- www.familylife.com – Family Life
- Parenting tips to help connecting with your son/daughter including research, articles, and forums.
- www.answersingenesis.org – Answers in Genesis
- Addresses questions like “where’s the proof for creation” and tackles tough issues like abortion, morality, and ethics.
- www.therebelution.com – Do Hard Things
- Twin brothers, Alex and Brett Harris, challenge students to not settle for the minimum, but to pursue high standards, challenging tasks, and big dreams for God.